Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Don't Think That I Can Take It

Today's Recommended Listening - MacArthur Park - Richard Harris & Jimmy Webb

This has been a week full of Mondays. So far, my November is off to a rough start. I picked this song because nobody reads this crap anyway, so I might as well stop trying to pander.

Recorded and Released in the late 1960's, this is one of the older songs you'll find on my blog. Fortunately, it was way ahead of the times. MacArthur Park is also one of the least understood songs of all time, consequently, many people consider it to be on par with the macarena. Most of you will remember Richard Harris as being the original Dumbledore in the first Harry Potter movie.


It's about a lost love, a failed relationship, by the way.

1 comment:

  1. you don't need an account to post a comment. Let me know if you stopped by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete